You know you’ve had a successful summer recess when:
1. You spent less time in the emergency room this year than last year
2. Your house looks like Genghis Khan rode through
3. You have bright, shiny new graffiti on your walls
4. Your laundry is threatening to break out of the laundry room
5. You still can’t find where that smell is coming from
6. Your cupboards are bare
7. Your neighbours are still talking to you
8. You managed to put together an acceptable school uniform
9. You opened your last jar of coffee on the day they went back to school
10. And despite all that, all you can think about is going back to bed to catch up on some sleep!
I’m not one to boast about achievements, but I just want to say a big “Thank You” to everyone who has followed my blog so far.
I really did not think that my musings were of any interest to other people. It just goes to show that none of us know what we can achieve unless we try. I have read a lot on WordPress about the difficulties of writing. I am looking at a potential post on the subject. But suffice it to say that there are no failures. Just being able to publish a post is an achievement in itself. However, a lot of the work published here is outstanding and deserves to be read.
So, well done to everyone who manages to come up with fresh ideas, regularly, for the benefit, entertainment, and education of fellow readers.
And, “Thank You, again,” to everyone who helped me achieve this milestone. I guess I had better take my blogging up a gear, now